- Temples: The temples in Bangkok are in many different styles. It will indeed be a great experience to explore these landmarks of beauty and splendid architecture. The most famous among these are Wat Pho and Wat Arun. The former is known for the longest reclining Buddha image in Thailand whereas the latter, located just across the river, is widely acclaimed as a paragon of spectacular temple architecture. Among the other notable landmarks include Wat Trait Mit, which is home to the golden Buddha, the largest Buddha statue in the world made out of solid gold.
- Shopping: Talking about the modern aspects of Bangkok holidays, shopping can be one of the things that you might be interested in. It is a fact that many people take London to Bangkok flights for nothing other than shopping. It is loved by tourists from around the world as a thrilling shoppers’ paradise. Visit Siam Paragon or Central World to enjoy the cutting edge shopping experience. It would be surprising for many to know that some of the biggest malls in Asia are located in this city.
- Culture: Visit museums and art galleries to get insights into the colorful history and culture of Thailand. National Museum would be a great place to begin your Bangkok holidays. Another notable place to understand the culture of the land is the Grand Palace, which refers to a huge compound that mixes architectural influences from different regions of the world.
- Local Markets: Another way to enjoy shopping is to explore the traditional markets, such as the highly popular weekend markets and the city’s own floating markets. Chatuchak Weekend Market is often regarded as the world’s largest weekend market, offering you a diverse mix of merchandise from different categories. Check with Hoodaki to obtain the latest information on British Airways flight tickets to Bangkok. You are sure to get the discount deal that you are looking for. Read Hoodaki reviews for more information.
Johannesburg may not be known as a favorable vacation destination, but it is the most visited city in South Africa. As a top financial center of Africa, it attracts a huge number of businessmen and also receives many tourists who use it as a connecting point to visit other more popular vacation destinations in South Africa, such as the Kruger National Park and Cape Town. However, in recent years, the city has also witnessed a growing number of visitors who stay back in the city, enjoying its world-class hotels, restaurants and shopping malls.
There can be a number of different aspects of Johannesburg holidays, and not just the world-class amenities. For example, you can find here many notable historical landmarks and museums showcasing incredible exhibits about the history of the whole of South Africa. Add one more aspect for a wonderful experience. Come to Hoodaki for the cheap flights to Johannesburg and have more reasons to visit this incredible city. There won’t be too many travel companies in the UK that can offer you the discounts that Hoodaki is able to do. This is what makes Hoodaki a great asset for budget travelers.
- Old Fort Prison: The present Constitution Hill was once the location of the Old Fort Prison, which became notorious for housing many political prisoners, including Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi and Albert Luthuli. The fort still exists and it is no longer used as a prison. Rather, it serves as a historical landmark, welcoming tourists who are on Johannesburg holidays to learn some unforgettable chapters of South Africa’s history.
- Johannesburg Zoo: Tourists with family and kids should not miss to see the zoo, which boasts of more than two thousand animals. Adventure seekers can go on night safaris and enjoy the sights of many nocturnal animals under the light of moon. If you want to book direct flights to Johannesburg, then Hoodaki can easily do that for you. Moreover, you can also expect the huge discount that has become a usual thing at Hoodaki.
- Nightlife: Tourists on Johannesburg holidays can also enjoy a vibrant nightlife as the city hosts a large amount of cultural and musical entertainment. The city’s jazz festival features some of the well-known jazz artists of the world. Bars, discos, nightclubs and restaurants are available in great number, so you can have a great time catching the fun spirit of South African people.
- Soweto: If you want to see the local lifestyle more closely, then a visit to Soweto is necessary as it is home to the largest local community. Located on the outskirts of Johannesburg, Soweto is a vibrant metropolitan township that has played a significant part in shaping South Africa’s history. Visitors can still locate many historically significant sites here. Among the many attractions include the Hector Peterson Museum that displays many important exhibits.
- Adventure: If you love adventure, then you have many opportunities of the same here. For example, you can enjoy bungee jumping, abseiling and rap-jumping at the Soweto Towers. Book flights to Johannesburg from London Gatwick and enjoy a great vacation.
- Lahore Museum: The museum was established during the colonial period. Today, it houses a diverse array of objects that depict the true picture of the various periods of history. Visitors on Lahore holidays can find here everything from Buddhist art to Islamic artifacts and from the vintage manuscripts of Gandhara Period to things like jewelry, calligraphy, costumes and arms. A visit to the museum will offer you an insight into the magnificent history of Pakistan.
- Lahore Zoo: Families with kids can also book London flights to Lahore for holidays. There can be a number of kid-friendly attractions that can offer a delightful experience to those coming here. Lahore Zoo is one of these attractions, offering children a big reason to enjoy their moments in the city. It is also one of the oldest wildlife areas developed in the continent. Vacationers can comfortably come here with kids and family to enjoy moments of peace, tranquility and fun amidst nature and wildlife.
- Minar-e-Pakistan: A modern construction, Minar-e-Pakistan is an iconic landmark, representing the historical creation of the country. It is located on the same place where the commemoration of Pakistan tenacity was passed in 1940, demanding a separate nation for the muslims of the Indian sub-continent. Talking about Minar-e-Pakistan, it is a 60-meter-tall tower showcasing a brilliant combination of modern and mughal architectural styles.
- Jehangir’s Tomb: Lahore is the city of many magnificent landmarks of architecture. Among the thrilling array of these landmarks include Jehangir’s Tomb, which is known for its classical style and peaceful setting. Located three miles from the city center, over the Ravi River, the tomb attracts visitors for its splendid construction, which is made up of marble and red sand clay bricks. Notable aspects of the architecture are the four corridors with flower beds and excellent geometric patterns.
- Explore Krabi: One of the most important things to do in Krabi is to go exploring and discover gems of nature. Discover the limestone rock formations and spectacular beaches while you hop from one place to another, either on land or in the sea. Tour companies offer thrilling options for trips to nearby islands, including the incredible Phi Phi Island. Go sea kayaking and explore the marine attractions or go underwater with a diving or snorkeling session to see some really amazing sights. Exploring Krabi is in itself one of the top six things to do in Krabi for fun.
- Climb Rocks: Krabi is a great destination for rock climbing because of its unique topography, which is characterized by an abundance of sedimentary rocks and limestone cliffs. For Rock climbers from around the world take flights to Krabi for an unforgettable adventure experience, visit at: www.hoodaki.com. Ton Sai is an ideal destination if you are new to rock climbing. Explore the beautiful landscape to find many more challenging spots for rock climbing, which is certainly one of the top six adventure things to do in Krabi for fun.
- Enjoy Nightlife: Though Krabi is reputed as a more family-friendly holiday destination than a nightlife spot, tourists seeking nightly entertainment would not be disappointed. Ao Nang Beach resort area is a hub for the tourists seeking entertainment after the sun has set. You will find plenty of bars and restaurants at the resort area, which continue to serve well past midnight. It would be a good experience to enjoy a relaxed, quiet nightlife, which would be one of the top six fun things to do in Krabi if you love nightlife adventure.
- Go down the Sea: Book flights to Krabi for a holiday trip between November and March. This is the season when most divers throng the region for some great experiences. If you are not much into scuba diving, then you can go for snorkeling which is an ideal way to see the coral reefs. The Phi Phi Island and its surrounding waters are good for a memorable diving experience. Fly to Thailand and enjoy one of the top adventure things to do in Krabi for fun.
- Go Biking: It is possible to rent a bike in the Ao Nang resort area. Moreover, you can also find a thrilling cycling loop that passes through some of the most beautiful areas in the region. The road goes through old villages and groves of coconut trees. Bike riders can really enjoy the thrill of cycling on a route that is nearly 20 miles in length. Biking can definitely be classified among the top six adventure things to do in Krabi for fun.
- Plan a Day Trip: There are a number of places where you can go out for a day. For example, you can plan a day trip to Wat Tham Seua, which is the largest temple in Krabi and is popular as Tiger Cave Temple among the locals. Climbing a flight of over a thousand steps would be one of the top six adventure things to do in Krabi for fun.
Los Angeles is like a beauty parlor at the end of the universe.
Long cherished as the world’s entertainment capital, Los Angeles presents its guests with a hyper-lively vibe that is second to NYC.
Whether you desire the classic Los Angeles holiday or something that is off-the-beaten path, there is never ever a dearth of things to do in this enthusiastic land. Our list of the best things to do in Los Angeles holiday runs the gamut from family-time to glam nights out – and in between are theater, the symphony/opera, great sports, watching a sunset on the beach and shopping.
It is feasible to sandwich into a day a screaming tour via the Universal Studios, surf lesson and an amazing evening of revolutionary theater at the Mark Taper Forum or an adrenaline-rush giving Lakers game at the Staples Centre. All that is entailed is stamina, Los Angeles offers endless things to indulge into, but do you have the stamina to explore most of them?
Welcome to Hollywood…..Universal Studios Hollywood
When in the Hollywood city, Los Angeles, visiting the quintessential attraction “Universal Studios Hollywood” is a must - that is why the first on our list.
Universal Studios Hollywood is basically a 2-fold attraction. There is an amusement park and movie studios, both of them are open for the public. The park nestles on the hilltop near the edge of Hollywood and is marked by the well-known Universal Studio fountain. It is one of the oldest and most popular Hollywood movie studios still in use. Its official marketing tagline is “The Entertainment Capital of LA”, although during spring it is advertised as “The Coolest Place in LA.”
Universal studios is so huge that it has its own convenient subway stop (known as Universal City/Walk, which is a shopping, entertainment and dining complex and includes the “5-towers” contemporary outdoor concert venue and the AMC Universal City Walk Cinemas.
Additionally, the theme-park boasts of world-class attractions and rides including the award-winning, most illustrious and critically-acclaimed mega- attraction “ Transformers: The Ride 3D and King Kong 360 3D featured on the popular behind-the-scenes Studio Tour, The Simpsons Ride, Jurassic Park Ride and Revenge of the Mummy –The Ride ( indoor roller coaster). And now open to public, the highly anticipated 3D Ultra-HD movie motion-simulator adventure “Despicable Me Minion Mayhem.”
Furthermore, there is you will find Universal CityWalk, Southern California’s dynamic shopping, entertainment and dining venue that showcases the rich cultural diversity of the region. The iconic open-air ambience and nightlife complex renders “Always Unexpected” entertainment facilities and has served as a prototype for identical destinations.
You will enjoy to your heart’s content here! So put Universal Studios Hollywood as #No1 in your To-do-list on your Los Angeles holiday.
The Startling Museum on the Hill…..The Getty Centre
This is a museum you cannot dare to miss. With original architecture and lofty skylights, it is one of the best museums in LA. The place features a multitude of sculpture, art and pictures from America and Europe, and that is why it is on our list of 10 things to do on Los Angeles Holiday. Additionally, you can check out decorative arts and old manuscripts here.
Highlights of past decades include Rembrandt’s Late Religious Portraits, Vincent van Gogh’s Irises (one of the costliest paintings in history) and manuscripts from the Middle Ages and Renaissance. Keep aside a full-day for this astonishing museum, its famous restaurant and Central Gardens are sure to leave your speechless with their exotic beauty.
Relish the Grand La Phil………@ Walt Disney Concert Hall
Situated on the Grand Avenue in Downtown LA, the Concert hall is home to LA Master Chorale and LA Philharmonic. Crafted by Pritzker award-winning architect Frank Gehry, together with acoustics by Yashuhisa Toyota, the grandiose venue has in its laurels worldwide critical acclaim and applause from concertgoers for its splendid architecture and outstanding sound quality.
Attend the concert by the famous LA Phil and enjoy classical music the way it was meant to be heard.
Unearth a Hidden Gem……..The Gamble House
From Downtown to Beach cities, LA is full of world-famous attractions and landmarks. However, if you look closer, there are myriad hidden gems throughout the place waiting to be discovered, such as the historic Gamble House located in Pasadena.
Built in 1908-09, this historic landmark is undeniably a Craftsman-style masterpiece with a spectacular interior, constructed with different grains of wood with alluring colors, grains, textures and custom furniture.
Not Just a Pleasant Attraction, a Symbol of Community…… Santa Monica Pier
The next must do thing on a LA holiday is a visit to Santa Monica Pier. From Malibu to South Bay, LA is a land of some of the best beaches in South California. For a perfect summer experience, visiting the 2-mile long Santa Monica Beach is a must. Opened for public in 1909, the historic Santa Monica Pier is an ideal spot for the entire family, home to ‘Heal the Bay Aquarium’, a 1922 Carousel that was shown in The Sting and the ‘Pacific Park’ (amusement park). Do not miss to enjoy a ride the world’s one and only solar powered ‘Ferris Wheel’, where you can have an astonishing bird’s eye view of the coast.
Every year, 4-million visitors visit the Santa Monica Pier to relish the ocean views and enjoy the carnival-esque ambience, along with the fried food, arcade games and street performers. Do not bother to leave till you have ridden the historic and incredible carousel and bought ice-cream soda from the popular Soda Jerks, an old-fashioned soda fountain in the significant carousel building.
Have Dinner with the Stars…….. WolfGang Puck
If you are a fan of music, movies or TV, there is not any better city worldwide than Los Angeles to spot a celebrity. It does not matter where you are in LA; there is a pretty good chance that you will bump into a celebrity, particularly if you are dining at the restaurants that stars love, for instance Wolfgang Puck in the Hotel Bel-Air.
Shopping Spree……….Rodeo Drive
Shopaholics and fashionistas will deem that they have died and come to heaven upon arriving in Los Angeles. Whether it is famous shopping centers such as Santa Monica Place or The Grove, unique stores in hip neighborhoods such as Highland Park or bargains galore at the Citadel Outlets, something is sure to appeal to your eyes.
For a great window shopping experience, take a stroll on world-renowned Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, the avatar of style and luxury.
A Novel Way to See Hollywood……RunYon Canyon Park
Another top thing to do on Los Angeles holiday is to explore Runyon Canyon Park. For a different and new view of Hollywood, visit RunYon Canyon Park, one of the most admired hiking spots in LA. Situated only 2-blocks from the lively and eccentric Hollywood Boulevard, Runyon Canyon is famous for its frequent celebrity sightings and a full-fledged 90-acre off-leash dog park.
Head down to the hill to the centre of Hollywood, where you can relish well-known attractions such as the Hollywood Museum, TCL Chinese Theatre and Hollywood & Highland Centre.
Fun Never Ends Here……….. Disneyland Park
Los Angeles most popular attraction is just a 45-minute drive south in Anaheim. In case, you are perplexed by the theme park’s myriad titles, here is a run-down: in the year 2001, a second theme park called Disney’s California Adventure, opened just next door to the original Disneyland, then shops, restaurants and hotels formed a Disneyland downtown district and all of them came under the new umbrella title “Disneyland Resort.”
An in-progress $1.1 billion expansion plan for California Adventure includes the debut of the fabulous new performance known as “World of Color” and return of the show “Captain Eo.”If you are in LA, this is definitely a place to explore.
Impressive Entertainment Centre……….L.A. Live
At this entertainment centre, visitors can choose between a big-name concert at Nokia Theatre and big-name sports at Staples Centre. Additionally, there is the Conga Room and Club Nokia, which shows more intimate performances by name entertainers.
Music-maniacs will relish the famous Grammy Museum, but hey wait – there is a lot more! There is a 14-screen movie multiplex, 20-restaurants and a bowling alley. There are even 20hotels here – the Ritz Carlton and J.W Marriot (in here you will be rewarded with spectacular views of LA, San Gabriel Mountains and the Santa Monica). L.A Live close neighbor is the Los Angeles Convention Centre and there are amazing restaurants and bars on the adjoining streets.
LA offers infinite options for memorable experiences for locals and tourists alike. If you are visiting LA, consider the above-mentioned top-10 things to do there. To be true, there are can be a list of 4-long pages filled with incredible things to do in Los Angeles holiday; however, these top 10 choices will please everyone in your group, irrespective of interest or age.
At Hoodaki.com you can take advantage of booking flights to Los Angeles, with an agency that is known within the industry for enterprise quality service to holiday seekers. To book your flights contact Hoodaki.com.
The Greek Island of Rhodes is famous as the site of one of the ancient wonders of the world. It was the island where the Colossus of Rhodes was erected and remained stood for over half a century until destroyed by an earthquake. Rhodes can offer you a lesson in history with its many historical towns, landmarks and artifacts. However, people on holidays can also enjoy myriads of sunny beaches, lush green fields and traditional villages.
Travelers taking flights to Rhodes on holidays should definitely tour the medieval old town of the city of Rhodes, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Besides, the city has to offer historic landmarks, such as Rhodes Acropolis, the ruins of Kameiros, the Palace of Grand Masters and the Old Town. Make a splash in the waters of the Aegean Sea and enjoy plenty of happy moments with your family. At the same time, don’t forget to visit its famous landmarks and learn a lesson in history with Rhodes holidays.
- Acropolis of Rhodes: Among the popular historical attractions in Rhodes is the Acropolis of Rhodes, which refers to the ruins of an ancient Greek building that can still leave you in awe with its majestic looks and architecture. Travelers on Rhodes holidays can easily find access to it though the coastal side. Located near the new town, the landmark captivates visitors with its awesome columns and platforms. A large number of travelers come here to learn a lesson in history and enjoy their holidays.
- Ancient Kameiros: If you are really keen on learning history, then you need to visit the site of ancient Kameiros, which is located at the west coast of the island. The village is thought to have founded during the Greek era of civilization. Among the major attractions in this part of the island are the various stone works that can give you an idea of how the city was like in that era. The ruins of ancient Kameiros are among the main attractions in Rhodes and attract a large number of tourists for an enriching vacation experience.
- Rhodes Old Town: Your Rhodes holidays will not be complete unless you take a tour of the Old Town, which is a unique blend of several civilizations. It is the place where different civilizations came together to harmonize and take a unique characteristic. Visitors on Rhodes holidays with find here a boundary wall with different gates. Among the many worthwhile tourist attractions within the Old Town include the Palace of Grand Masters, the Archeological Museum and Turkish baths.
- The Palace of Grand Masters: Though the original palace building has largely been destroyed, the remains still attract visitors who go on Rhodes holidays to take a lesson in history. You can only have praise for the breathtaking architecture, mosaic work and antique furniture that survived till date. Enjoy the gothic architecture and have lots of fun and entertainment at the Palace of Grand Masters. Book flights to Rhodes with an accomplished agent, such as Hoodaki, and enjoy a great vacation in budget.
Crete, a beautiful island located in the Mediterranean Sea, is a great puller of tourists from around the globe. The Greek island has everything that might interests you – beaches, resorts, historical landmarks, interesting activities, museums, archaeological sites and beautiful scenery. There can be a number of reasons indeed. However, we present only a few top reasons to travel for holidays.
- Beaches: Travelers taking flights to Crete will have at least a thousand kilometers of coastline at their disposal. Explore the coastline for coves, bays, peninsulas and beaches are among the top reasons to travel to Crete for holidays. Besides, the beaches cater to two different groups of vacationers. If you love the idea of a fun-filled and adventurous holiday break, then head for the northern coastal beaches. Those looking for peaceful experiences on their Crete holidays can, instead, enjoy the quiet and alluring charms of Southern Coast’s unspoiled beaches.
- Archaeological Sites: If you are done with the magnificent coastline, you can now explore the island for its archaeological sites and historical landmarks. The long history of the island has left the island with numerous archaeological remains and evidences of its dramatic past. Among the top reasons to travel to Crete for holidays include the Minoan sites of Knossos and Phaistos, which are among the most popular attractions on the island. Besides, there are Roman and Ottoman ruins that attract scholars, historians and others on Crete holidays.
- Museums: To get a clear picture of the island’s history and culture, museums can be helpful. The capital city, Heraklion, has a number of fantastic museums revealing the bygone eras in artifacts and art masterpieces. Among the top things to do in Crete is a visit to the Heraklion Archaeological Museum that contains the relics of the Minoan period. Another of the top reasons to travel to Crete for holidays is the Natural History Museum of Crete. Besides, there is a world-class aquarium also for tourists with family and kids.
- Resorts: Another important reason to travel to Crete is the availability of a wide variety of resorts on the island. Most of these resorts are located near the beaches. As a result, you can easily find accommodations facing seafront and offering an easy access to the beaches. Moreover, the rooms are equipped with relaxing and luxurious features that can give you an exceptional experience of Crete holidays. Some of the most popular resorts include Malia, Elounda, Agia Galini and Lerapetra.
- Beautiful Spots: The Island is filled with many beautiful spots offering scenic attractions. Travelers on Crete holidays can enjoy the sights of gorges, lakes, rivers and mountains. Enjoy the spectacular views and find numerous photo opportunities. Among the top reasons to travel to Crete for holidays include the Lefka Ori Mountains, which are popular for their history and attractions like the two deep caves. Similarly, Samaria Gorge is also popular with tourists on Crete holidays.
The capital of Crete is Heraklion, which is filled with restaurants, clubs and nightlife attractions. One more reason to enjoy Crete holidays is the budget flight deal being offered at Hoodaki, a leading travel company based in the UK.