Aspects of Johannesburg Holidays
Johannesburg may not be known as a favorable vacation destination, but it is the most visited city in South Africa. As a top financial center of Africa, it attracts a huge number of businessmen and also receives many tourists who use it as a connecting point to visit other more popular vacation destinations in South Africa, such as the Kruger National Park and Cape Town. However, in recent years, the city has also witnessed a growing number of visitors who stay back in the city, enjoying its world-class hotels, restaurants and shopping malls.
There can be a number of different aspects of Johannesburg holidays, and not just the world-class amenities. For example, you can find here many notable historical landmarks and museums showcasing incredible exhibits about the history of the whole of South Africa. Add one more aspect for a wonderful experience. Come to Hoodaki for the cheap flights to Johannesburg and have more reasons to visit this incredible city. There won’t be too many travel companies in the UK that can offer you the discounts that Hoodaki is able to do. This is what makes Hoodaki a great asset for budget travelers.
- Old Fort Prison: The present Constitution Hill was once the location of the Old Fort Prison, which became notorious for housing many political prisoners, including Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi and Albert Luthuli. The fort still exists and it is no longer used as a prison. Rather, it serves as a historical landmark, welcoming tourists who are on Johannesburg holidays to learn some unforgettable chapters of South Africa’s history.
- Johannesburg Zoo: Tourists with family and kids should not miss to see the zoo, which boasts of more than two thousand animals. Adventure seekers can go on night safaris and enjoy the sights of many nocturnal animals under the light of moon. If you want to book direct flights to Johannesburg, then Hoodaki can easily do that for you. Moreover, you can also expect the huge discount that has become a usual thing at Hoodaki.
- Nightlife: Tourists on Johannesburg holidays can also enjoy a vibrant nightlife as the city hosts a large amount of cultural and musical entertainment. The city’s jazz festival features some of the well-known jazz artists of the world. Bars, discos, nightclubs and restaurants are available in great number, so you can have a great time catching the fun spirit of South African people.
- Soweto: If you want to see the local lifestyle more closely, then a visit to Soweto is necessary as it is home to the largest local community. Located on the outskirts of Johannesburg, Soweto is a vibrant metropolitan township that has played a significant part in shaping South Africa’s history. Visitors can still locate many historically significant sites here. Among the many attractions include the Hector Peterson Museum that displays many important exhibits.
- Adventure: If you love adventure, then you have many opportunities of the same here. For example, you can enjoy bungee jumping, abseiling and rap-jumping at the Soweto Towers. Book flights to Johannesburg from London Gatwick and enjoy a great vacation.